Wellbeing in Society
Organisations such as the WHO, OECD, UN and the EU among others, have encouraged policymakers to understand how to measure wellbeing and implement practices that can promote positive health and wellbeing across populations. Evidence supports that by promoting wellbeing, we can help to create positive outcomes for communities, governments and even entire nations.
How Can We Help?
Our expert team have extensive knowledge and years of experience working with communities as well as local, state and federal governments to help integrate wellbeing science into public policy and societal practices. We understand how to design and deliver engaging wellbeing initiatives that can be scaled across populations. We align the economic and social case for wellbeing with meaningful, evidence-based initiatives in partnership with stakeholders. From small initiatives to large scale change, together we can make a difference. Some of our services include:
- Online and face-to-face courses and training programs
- Community wellbeing strategy
- Designing customized wellbeing models and frameworks for government departments
- Research and measurement services
- Bespoke training and development programs
- Customised consulting services for communities and government